What is my goal as a feminist?
Is it significant that Adam was created first before Eve?
What is the history of the word “teshuqa” in Genesis 3:16 and why is it important?
How do the different camps interpret the key passages on women?
What happened at the fall and what are the consequences for women and men?
Does 1 Timothy 2 limit the role of women in the church?
Artemis worship instigated the restrictions of 1 Timothy 2:9-15
The Problem with Prayer in 1 Timothy 2:9-15
The Ephesian Context of 1 Timothy 2:9-15
She kept reading, a win
1 Timothy 2:9-15 Offends
A young feminist reads 1 Timothy
Translation and Interpretation Issues
- Genesis 3
- Romans 16
- Galatians 3
- Ephesians 5
- 1 Corinthians 7
- 1 Corinthians 11
- 1 Corinthians 14
- 1 Timothy 2
- 3 Reasons why 1 Timothy 2:11-15 Should Not Limit Women
- Creation Order 4 (Updated 2022)
- 1 Timothy 2:9-15 Offends
- A Young Feminist Reads 1 Timothy
- She kept reading, a win
- The Ephesian Context of 1 Timothy 2:9-15
- The Problem with Prayer in 1 Timothy 2:8-15
- Artemis Worship Instigated the Restrictionf of 1 Timothy 2:9-15
- What is Useful in 1 Timothy 2:9-15?
- 1 Peter 3
- Proverbs 31
- Her name was Dinah. #metoo
- Hagar Names God
- Jarius’s 12-year-old daughter: Darling Baby Girl
- Tamar, David’s daughter: Don’t Tell a Soul
- Tamar, Judah’s daughter-in-law Scandalous Heritage
- Dinah : A Time to Act or Be Silent?
- Junia: Problem Passages: Romans 16:7
- Mary Magdalene
- Virgin Mary
- Job’s Daughters
- A Woman’s Words