…myself a “Jill of all trades,” but a master of none. I dabble in everything, but haven’t excelled in anything. I hold a Master of Divinity in Theological Studies. I envy truly creative people because I am a meager copycat. I have two opinions about everything, but am learning that many things don’t have an answer. My greatest strength is honesty and my weakness is my mouth. I live in Snoqualmie, WA with my husband and three kids.
- The Bible is a bottomless mine with supernatural power to transform lives.
- Family is a gift to be indulged in and fiercely loyal to.
- Children and youth are the apple of God’s eye because they simply believe it’s all true!
- Women are vital to God’s kingdom work, no strings attached.
- Hearing others to understand them is greater than listening only.
- Creating is worth the time and money.
- Authentic and transparent people serve with diversity, and reserve judgment to God.
Email me at: kbonikowsky (at gmail -dot- com)
5 thoughts on “About”
You mean the deep south of the USA? I’ve been to 19 countries, and the Bible built does rank among the hardest in my life along with the Chez Republic. I’m glad to have found your blog. I lived in Asia the last three years. So kindred spirits.
Hey! Also went to BJ, also ABWE MK. My dad was Dr. Bill Hawley. I’m now a fresh convert to Catholicism, and part of the reason is the evangelical church’s bad theology on women and submission. Great blog. 🙂
Thank you for your thoughts and sharing them with the world!
Wow! Way to go.